Monday, March 12, 2012

hey



hey guys im back after him i have be single until now =)
actually im busy about my nail exam right now
hope that i can pass n move to singapore on this month
god bless me pls =(

i get some new friends and 1 kai gor he just treat me like
his real sister gam hahahha i was very happy i got ask him
before y treat me so good he answer :cause i know u not much
friends n im his kawan sister so treat me like his real sister to
care n love n teach me alot thing =) im glad to meet this brother
well he went to hong kong this morning because of badmintion
competition this is him

brother im here to wish u your competition
all the best ya n bought some present for me !!!

erm im suffer about something for this few days
i meet a guys i think i"m fall in love to him
but then he is my brother friends so he told me
sorry we cant together cause worry about after
break up my 2 brother will find him OMG
when i heard that i have moody n upset i
know that shouldn't fall in to you i'm trying to
control myself so have to put down just treat
him back as normal friends but i really miss
him,his care n miss the way when we club
cause he keep protect me n hold me tight
i tot i found my love but then because of
that reason we only can be the normal friends
tell the true this is not that i wan but i cant
force him =(
this is the guy i love
how cute is him =)

No comments:

Post a Comment