Sunday, March 18, 2012

Finally

well last night i was really very tired n sleep early ar.
i have told him i love him but then he say give me some time
i have something need to settle....
ok i wait i thought no chance ady since when i choose to leave
suddenly i get a message from him i was really surprise that hahahah
cause he have settle everything jor =)
so we going to start the relationship YEAh
this is the photo when i was fall in love to him

------->>>>
this is when i was waiting him to prepare
at his car....
so we went to dating la
this is 1st Photo Of Us
(lavish) Club
No Matter How I Wont Be Leave You My Dear
I Just Will Be Here With You Always =)
Here is The Song I Want To Sing For You
(A Thousand Year)

I Have Died Everyday Waiting For You
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer....

No comments:

Post a Comment